Thursday, October 18, 2012

An Intoduction from Johnny


Hi, I am John the idea guy that wanted a place to learn and share both my love of, and interest in, canoeing. I purchased my first canoe three months ago in mid-summer and discovered a new world for myself.

It usually takes two to canoe and I am so fortunate to have Chris on board in this fantastic adventure. Chris and I have shared hours now discovering the beautiful Russian River's many beaches, alcoves, wide open windy stretches, and mirror-like magic.

We are both avid landscape painters and wildlife lovers. The river offers an abundance of beautiful scenery and rich wildlife opportunities.

My hope is that we can work together to share our knowledge and experience while learning from you. Let's all share our best thoughts and create adventures and love as we canoe the many waters of our free flowing waterways.

No comments: